Cadet (10-14 years old)
- Develop motor and technical skills of young rowers to give them a taste and the pleasure of rowing.
- Frequency of 2 times per week in 2 hours sessions,
- Workouts on water, rowing tanks and ergometers – workouts are supervised by qualified and certified coaches,
- This program includes:
- Introductory sessions are offered free to new rowers,
- Individual assessment to evaluate each one’s skills,
- An introduction to the principles of safety on the water,
- Learning on 1x boats, 2x, 4x, 8+.
- Able to swim more than 25m deep water.
- A Calendar of regattas is provided by the coach depending on the season,
- The objective is to test the physical and technical skills of the young rower and introduce it to racing situations.