The competitive program is intended for individuals who which to practice rowing in order to participate in competitive regattas at the highest level.
This program has three categories:
Members are coached according their category and their training sessions are planned in accordance with the objective of the crew and the individual rower.
This program requires minimal commitment of 6 to 8 training sessions per week, in addition to a monthly performance test.
Competitive athletes will participate in the following regattas:
- Quebec Indoor rowing championship
- CSSRA Canadian Secondary Schools Rowing Association Regatta
- Head of Lachine
- Independence Day Regatta, Philadelphia
- ERA (Eastern Rowing Regatta), Montreal
- Ste-Catharines Invitational
- Ontario Championships
- Royal Canadian Henley Regatta, Ste. Catharine ON
- Alma Coastal Rowing Regatta
- Head of the Rideau, Ottawa
- Head of the Trent, Peterborough
- Contrecourant de Boucherville
- Head of the Charles Regatta, Boston