Develop the technical and physical skills of young rowers and teach them to train fo the long term.
- Frequency 4-6 times a week (2 hours per session),
- Training on the water from May to October
- Supervised by qualified and certified coaches.
- Individual evaluation in the beginning of each quarter to assess their skills and set objectives,
- Learning – motor skills, Conduct in competitions, and introduction to race strategies,
- Participation in an annual calendar of regattas,
- Training Plan.
- Be able to swim more in water 25m deep,
- Participated in the CAM Learn To Row program (or any other equivalent program)
A Calendar of regattas will be provided by the coach depending on the season. Juniors usually take part in 2-3 races per season,
The aim is to give him an experience of large format competitions.
Membership fees 2017
Water season (6 months from May to October): 790$ + taxes