The Recreational Program is designed for individuals 18 years and older who wish to practice rowing in a recreational atmosphere and who may wish to participate in recreational regattas.
Anyone wishing to join this program must have completed at least the club first level learn-to-row course or have previous rowing experience and took a test.
Develop motor skills and technique of recreational members to give them the taste and pleasures of rowing.
- Frequency 2-4 times week
- In summer, the trainings are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday evenings between 18h and 20h, at the Olympic Basin.
- In winter, the trainings are held on Mondays and Wednesday evenings between 18h and 20h and Saturday morning between 10am and 12pm at the Athletes Quarter.
- Supervised by qualified coaches
- Assessment of goals
- Learning the rowing technique
- Learning boat setting
- Training on boats 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x seats
- Be able to swim more in water 25m deep,
- Taking the course “Learn to Row” and a minimum experience of a season
- Optional participation at 2-3 friendly competitions per year.